There are so many things that can be considered when choosing a wallpaper for the gamer room of your home. There are so many colors and themes that you can get to choose from. You can have the traditional colors of black and white, or you can opt for something a little bit more adventurous such as cute cartoon characters, or colors that compliment the theme of the room in which you are gamer rooming. What's important is that you get something that you like, and that will not cause problems with the setup of your new computer. Let's take a look at some ideas for picking out wallpaper for a gamer room.
* If you are on a tight budget, perhaps you can use as wallpaper for your gamer computer that is free or very inexpensive. These will usually be tiled images that are in gray-scale, or sepia color scheme. Tiling a solid background with one of these designs may be the best way to go, since the small size of the tiles will allow for the best detail on the tiled image. There are plenty of sites online that offer this type of background HD for cheap, but some of them are low quality, and a real pain to download.
* If you want to save money, try looking for wallpapers top free… or at least really cheap gaming setups. These can be downloaded off of many different websites. Some of them are quite large in file size, but in most cases, it is possible to download one that is manageable. It might not be free, but you should not pay anything for it, and in most cases, the download will not be slow or complicated.
* If neither of the above choices is an option for you, then consider hidding the desktop and using a separate monitor for your gaming needs. This can actually be a great solution in some situations, since the space used by the extra monitor is generally much less than the total space used by the standard sized screen. So, if you do not need as many pixels for your gaming needs, then you might be able to get away with a smaller or. Just make sure that you get a monitor that supports 1920x 1080p resolution, otherwise your px will be too small to see anything worth looking at in your gameroom.
* If you cannot fit either of the previous options into your budget, then consider creating a blend of both. For example, you could get a beautiful pink tiled background, with a darker pink border that mimics the border of an anime show. Or, maybe go with a light pink background, with the darker pink border being accented by a different color, such as a light blue.
* If neither of the previous options is right for your situation, consider creating your own version of the infamous pink anime tile. This is actually pretty easy to do. You can purchase a plain pink tile from any retailer that sells tiles and cut it in the shape and size of the frame on your TV. Then, simply paste the two together to create a beautiful and unique gamer room background!
* If neither of these two solutions is for you, then perhaps you want to go with a slightly different route than either of them. There are several different designs that can be created with just about any kind of image editing program. For example, if you have a good bit of Photoshop experience, then you could try a kawaii version. This would look like a beautiful bluish pink room tour and would replicate the frame of your TV perfectly!
You should keep in mind, however, that using this method does require some skill. If you don't care to spend the time learning Photoshop, or you just don't have the time to do so, then this option may not be right for you. On the other hand, if you want to be able to replicate the same look without spending hours in front of the computer, then you need to learn a bit more about using some of the more sophisticated anime wallpapers that you can find online. These images will give you the perfect gamer room design, without a lot of work!