Have you ever wanted a cool and unique way of decorating your living room? Well, there is nothing like a nice bright light or some pretty colors to spice up that dull looking space! And when it comes to wall decorating, nothing says classy like a fun and funky living room background wall mural. One of the most popular and widely used living room wall murals is the one featuring a bright vivid and amazing color scheme such as deep forest green, cobalt blue and ultra-modern lime green. With so many different options in wall color schemes to choose from, why not take a look at these awesome living room wall murals today? Here are just a few:
* This living wall background mural features a dark wall background with a light colored accent wall in the form of a plant. The accent wall is made of a textured green leaf and has several smaller leaves sprouting out of it. The leaves are offset by dark green leaves that circle around the entire wall. The effect of the dark background and the leaf like accents is very invigorating to the eyes. This wall mural is perfect for when you want a quick change of pace from the bright and cheery nature of the main room!
* This beautiful abstract wall art is inspired by the work of famous abstract artist Albert Oehlen. It features a dark forest background with splashes of light coming through various small holes throughout the artwork. In the upper portion of the piece of artwork, the splashes of light appear to be floating above the landscape below.
* Another fun and light themed mural is this collage of images and words that was designed by renowned graffiti artist Banksy. The mural portrays a scene of the London streets with a number of people casually walking on top of a raised train platform. At the center of the mural is a baby in a pram dressed in pink. To the left of the image are a couple kissing and another person is holding a dog.
* A dark wall mural is always a great addition to any home. The deep and rich colors of the original art work really tie your room together. This dark wall mural should feature a central figure in the artwork. His eyes are the main focus of the piece while he is surrounded by a colorful array of his friends.
* Paint your wall with a warm color scheme that includes reds, oranges and yellows. This color scheme will make the walls of your bedroom glow and pop with visual beauty. You can choose a background mural that is the focal point of the room or one that ties together the different elements such as the bed, sofa, curtains and lampshade.
* One of the advantages of having a dark wall background is that it makes your walls look bigger. It also helps keep the eye focused on a central theme. Another advantage is that they provide privacy. When you use a background murals it can help create an illusion of more space in your home. Some homeowners like this type of wall decor for their bedrooms and living rooms. You can create a very comfortable atmosphere in these areas.
* If you need to be in complete darkness you can purchase photo paper that is thick and white or a heavy black and white photograph. The photograph can be placed on top of your dark wall background and you will have a great dramatic effect. Wall murals are great decorative items that can help create a new look to any room in your home. They can create a special look or bring your room together.